This tutorial, we will discuss one marquee example in asp.net.
The marquee tag is a non-standard HTML element that causes text to scroll up, down, left or right automatically.
Below is an example:
<font face="Merriweather" color="Red"> <marquee scrollamount="3″ onmouseover="stop();" onmouseout="start();">Win prizes like Hard Disk, Pen drives, T-Shirts etc. <a href="https://www.enjoysharepoint.com/Write-Article-win-Prizes.aspx">Click here </a>for more information</marquee> </font>
Here we have given the font face and color in a <font> tag.
- onmouseover, onmouseout attributes to stop and start scrolling on mouse over.
- scrollamount is to control the speed of scrolling.
- direction=”left/right/down/up” This attribute is required for the direction of the scroll.
You may like following asp.net tutorials:
- table vertical align example
- How to show Progress Bar in Asp.Net using jQuery?
- Asp.Net MVC 5 Cascading DropDown List Using jQuery
- How to get selected text from HTML dropdown in asp.net without using runat server?
- Validation of viewstate MAC failed error in Asp.net
- Create a data table at runtime in Asp.Net
- Send Email in Asp.Net C#.Net
- Asp.net error messages and solutions examples
- OpenFileDialog in C#.Net windows application
Here, we checked an example of how to use Marquee example in Asp.Net.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.