This SharePoint Apps tutorial, we will discuss, how to manually trust a SharePoint hosted add-in developed using visual studio 2015/2017 in SharePoint Online site.
Recently we were developing a SharePoint hosted add-in and in the AppManifest.xml file, we have specified the permissions for SharePoint Add-in will request while installation time.
Once we deploy the SharePoint add-in, it will ask you to trust the Add-in like below:
If you are not able to Trust the Add-in after deployment, we can also trust it from the site itself like below:
Open the developed site and then open the “Apps in Testing” document library, where all Apps will be there. click on the … for the particular add-in and then click on “MANAGE PERMISSIONS” tab like below:
This will open the same screen where you can Trust the application.
You may like following SharePoint Apps tutorials:
- SharePoint Hosted Apps: Create Choice Type Column in SharePoint Online Office 365
- SharePoint Hosted Add-in: Send Email to SharePoint group using visual studio workflow
- Set up an On-Premise development environment for SharePoint Add-in or Apps development in SharePoint 2016/2013
- SharePoint Hosted Add-in: Send Email using visual studio workflow
- Remove SharePoint Add-in from Site Contents Page SharePoint Online
- Debug SharePoint Hosted or Provider hosted Add-in in a different browser in visual studio
This SharePoint tutorial explains, how to manually trust SharePoint hosted add-in or apps using visual studio 2015/2017.
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)