Managed Metadata not displaying Group name Site collection URL SharePoint 2013 Office 365
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
Today I will be posting about some issues related to Managed metadata and fixes of the issue. I created a fresh site collection in office 365 and clicked on term-store management from the site settings page to create term store sets. The strange part is the site-collection group was not available.
I am the Office 365 Tanet user and still didn’t found the term store group name, while I can see the site collection group in other sites.
I tried to activate Publishing features and then verified, but ended with the same issue.
So finally some solution worked for me. Please follow the below steps.
Open the SharePoint site and Go to the Site Settings.
Click on site columns option to create a new site column.
Select the column type as metadata type but in term settings, you will not find anything.
Select Customize term set radio option and select “untitled”. Cancel the action, we don’t need to create any column.
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- Left Navigation or Quick Launch Customization or Branding using CSS in SharePoint Online/2013/2016
- SharePoint 2013 Add Top Navigation Link to a Site Using REST API
- SharePoint 2013 Add Quick Launch or left navigation link in Site Using REST API
- SharePoint 2013 Left Navigation or Quick Launch Menu Customization
- Create and configure metadata navigation and filtering for list or library in SharePoint Online
- Different Types of Navigation in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
- Create a responsive navigation menu using managed metadata in SharePoint 2013/2016
- Create a simple bootstrap navigation menu using content search web part in SharePoint 2013
- How to configure metadata navigation for document libraries in SharePoint Online?
That’s all, now navigate to Term store management and you will be able to find the site collection group name.
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)