We are looking for Sharepoint Change Engineer based in Dublin, Ireland for one of our esteemed IT services client:
Job Title: Sharepoint Change Engineer
Duration: Contract (1 year)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Key Skills Required
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent experience
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server System products (Windows, SQL, IIS), experience in supporting / maintaining environments using these products.
- Experience in Managing Changes and Request for Changes (RFCs)
- Experience or working knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell preferred, VBS)
- Working Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM/SCOM)
- Ability to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot complex environmental issues.
- Understanding of standard 2 and 3 tier Internet architecture
- Experience with load balancing
- Sharepoint Change Engineer should be MCP certified
- Experience on Patch management, Software upgrades and imaging
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Sharepoint Change Engineer should have strong critical thinking skills
- Able to operate in complex, highly-secure, and highly-available, operations environments and interact with the technology domain experts required to maintain those environments
Work Experience: Sharepoint Change Engineer should have hands on experience withManaging Changes and Request for Changes (RFCs) and PowerShell/VBS required.
About US: Avance Consulting is one of the UK’s fastest growing talent acquisition companies. Head quartered in London, we are a global reach agency with a large presence in UK, Europe, US and India.
If you are interested in this Sharepoint Change Engineer opportunity, please get in touch with us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 207 177 0031 Ext. 540.
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: