Notice Period: Immediate (Max 15-20 Days)
Job Details :
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Job Description: MS SharePoint Developer
– Knowledge must include design, web parts development
, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations.
– In depth experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search
, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and/or Business Intelligence.
– SharePoint experience must include SharePoint Designer workflows
, effective use of the data view web part (DVWP), content query web part, data form web part, navigation customization, and some branding customization.
– Experience with SharePoint templates (site templates, list templates, master page customization) is required.
– Experience configuring and working with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) and SQL Server 2005/2008 is required.
– .NET Framework knowledge.
-Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
-Experience producing end-user and technical documentation.
-Ability to work independently with users and executives to expand the use of SharePoint to address business issues
You will be the permanent employee for Magna InfoTech and deputed to client place Robert Bosch (Contract to hire Position)
If you are interested with the requirement, kindly send your updated profiel to email@example.com
Similar SharePoint 2013 Tutorials