In this post, we will discuss how we can localize apps for SharePoint store in Auto hosted apps for SharePoint online 2013.
Also, you can check out:
1. First I created Auto hosted apps using visual studio.
2. Now I want to localize my apps for SharePoint Store.
3. So for this, we can use the app manifest to specify which locales are supported by your app for SharePoint. You are required to specify supported locales, or your app will not be accepted by the SharePoint Store.
4. In AppManifest.xml code view find the <Properties> element of the app manifest must always contain a child element that identifies the locales that the app supports. For the final release version of SharePoint2013, the element is <SupportedLocales> and it must have a <SupportedLocale> child for every locale that the app supports, even if there is just one locale. (An app can support a maximum of 25 locales.).
5. Add the following code under the <Properties> tag in your AppManifest.xml code view for adding the locales.
6. Whole code looks like this. See fig.
7. When we add this code then you see in your solution explorer one folder is created Resources (Host Web). Under this Resources.resx and Resources.en.resx file is created. See in fig
8. And now when we see the AppManifest.xml design view. See in fig
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Tutorials: