Advaiya is seeking an experienced SharePoint Architect for leading the end-to-end technical support of customer delivery and pre-sales, providing strong SharePoint architecture, design and development knowledge and expertise in .NET Framework, ASP.NET, SharePoint, Office365, and other advanced components of Microsoft technology.
Location: Udaipur (India)
- 6-10 years of experience with an understanding of the requirements of the customer and designing software solutions as per the requirements.
- Proficient in development and coding of applications using .NET, SharePoint, and its various components to meet feature specifications and technical designs.
- Strong experience of working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) with service-oriented architectures. Analyze and plan various models before deciding on the best one.
- Has the experience with different tools and frameworks as part of the technical architecture/design processes and designs the best possible architecture within the specified budgets.
- Must have the capability to implement desired design patterns (like MVC, MVP, MVVM, etc.) and a good understanding of OOPS concept.
- Excellent communication skills.
Interested in working with a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and expanding your SharePoint role? You can share your CV – firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively apply here – http://www.advaiya.com/careers.
-: FREE PDF e-Book Download :-
51 JSOM Examples in SharePoint Online
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: