Experience required for the Job: 4 – 6 years
Annual Salary of the Job: 0.0 – 10.0 Lacs
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
We have an urgent opening with our client(CMM Level 5 Company) for Bangalore Location.
If interested,kindly send your updated profile to email@example.com with the Following details.
Offers in Hand-
Date of Birth-
Reason for Job Change-
– Technical Skills required for SharePoint Administration and Development.
– Experience in complete application development life-cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, and design, coding, testing and deployment.
– MOSS 2007 Administration and development experience.
– Must have experience in designing and architecting SharePoint portals.
– Must have knowledge of SharePoint Lists, Libraries, Excel Service, Reporting, Views and enterprise content management, and collaboration.
– Proficient in creating Custom lists, List Template, Content Types and Data Migration between sites.
– Backup and export skills for SharePoint list, libraries, and site.
– Experience with SharePoint Out of the box Web Parts and configuration.
– Experience in using various plugins for jQuery for interactive user interface design. Must have worked on embedding scripts in a page using Content Editor Web Part
– Identify metadata for the site for effective content management.
– Strong verbal, presentation and written communications skills for technical audiences; able to explain technical solutions to technical teams.
– Good interpersonal, problem solving, reasoning and analytical skills.
– Good planning and organizational skills.
– Self-starter with self-initiative and direction.
– Works well independently.
– Works with confidential information.
– Solid SDLC knowledge and expertise and Nice to have Experienced in writing Macro.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials:
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.