Job Location: Gurgaon
Years of experience: Min. 6 Years
1. The candidate will be responsible for designing and developing SharePoint solutions using SharePoint tools and .NET (C#.Net
, VB.NET, ASP.Net, XML, XSLT, Webservices).
2. Significant experience in designing and implementing SharePoint sites and workflows and also significant .NET (C#, VB.NET, ASP) development experience focusing on the development of SharePoint solutions such as web parts and content types.
4. Experience on the Application, Configuration, deployment and maintenance (Site configuration, back up, restore and template manipulation).
5. Should display leadership qualities and should have lead small teams for interim goals/projects.
6. Should have worked as a Tech/Project Lead for minimum 2 yrs
7. Should be able to perform code reviews and recommend best practices for code
8. Should be able to recommend best practices for code reuse, better scalability, performance and availability.
1. Should have a good collaborative attitude and be able to conduct internal training sessions and process improvement initiatives as and when necessary.
2 . Microsoft certification in SharePoint
3. Good knowledge on advance topics like BDC, Excel Web Services, BizTalk & Exchange server Integration with SPS, single sign-on, InfoPath
, and Form Services will be an added advantage.
If you are interested please send your update profile with below information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
XII Medium (Hindi/English)
Total Exp in SharePoint:
Skills/Tool in which you have expertise.
Do you have Microsoft certification in SharePoint?
Comfortable for weekdays Interview?
Comfortable for Gurgaon Location?
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials:
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.