This InfoPath 2013 tutorial explains, how to add more than two radio buttons into SharePoint customized list forms. If you are working in a SharePoint list form you will not see radio buttons in the toolbox in InfoPath.
To add multiple radio buttons in an InfoPath form follow below steps:
There is no direct way to add radio buttons in InfoPath 2013 list form. To add multiple radio buttons, first, add a drop-down list and then click on Enter choice manually and then add the options to the drop-down list.
Now right click on the drop-down list and change the control to Options button like below:
It will appear like below:
Now copy and paste the one option button as many times as required.
And then manually type the option values next to each button. Finally, it will appear like below:
Then select each option button in turn and set its Properties. In the field “Value when selected” enter the value that option represents.
You may like following SharePoint 2013 InfoPath tutorials:
- Disable Save button in list form in InfoPath SharePoint
- An unknown error has occurred. The form template has been published to the server but it can only be opened in InfoPath Filler
- How to publish infopath forms as content type in sharepoint 2013/2016/Online
- Deploy administrator approved InfoPath forms in SharePoint 2013/2016
- SharePoint 2013 Calculate business day from InfoPath date picker or Get Day from selected date in Date picker in InfoPath 2013
- How to create auto increment field on form load in InfoPath in SharePoint 2013/Online
I hope this will be helpful to add more than two radio buttons in the SharePoint 2013 list form.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com