InfoPath more than two radio buttons in SharePoint 2013
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
This InfoPath 2013 tutorial explains, how to add more than two radio buttons into SharePoint customized list forms. If you are working in a SharePoint list form you will not see radio buttons in the toolbox in InfoPath.
To add multiple radio buttons in an InfoPath form follow below steps:
There is no direct way to add radio buttons in InfoPath 2013 list form. To add multiple radio buttons, first, add a drop-down list and then click on Enter choice manually and then add the options to the drop-down list.
Now right click on the drop-down list and change the control to Options button like below:
It will appear like below:
Now copy and paste the one option button as many times as required.
And then manually type the option values next to each button. Finally, it will appear like below:
Then select each option button in turn and set its Properties. In the field “Value when selected” enter the value that option represents.
You may like following SharePoint 2013 InfoPath tutorials:
- Convert field value to upper case or lower case in InfoPath in SharePoint 2013
- Check Length in Custom Rule in InfoPath in SharePoint 2013
- The document library already contains a file with the same name error in InfoPath 2013
- Get Manager Details for Logged in User in InfoPath 2013/2010 in SharePoint 2013/Online
- InfoPath Add action rule to people picker in SharePoint 2013
- Disable Save button in list form in InfoPath SharePoint
- An unknown error has occurred. The form template has been published to the server but it can only be opened in InfoPath Filler
I hope this will be helpful to add more than two radio buttons in the SharePoint 2013 list form.
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)