This SharePoint InfoPath tutorial explains how to resolve InfoPath Forms Services forms cannot be filled out in a Web browser error which comes in SharePoint 2013.
InfoPath Forms Services forms cannot be filled out in a Web browser
Follow below steps to resolve the issue.
Open SharePoint 2013 central administration, then click on Application Management. Then click on “Configure service application associations” which is under Service Applications.
Then Service Application Associations page select the particular web application. And then uncheck “Secure Store Service“
Click on Save.
You may like following SharePoint InfoPath tutorials:
- Working with InfoPath form library SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
- Make attachment field mandatory in InfoPath Designer 2013 in SharePoint Online list
- Unable to connect SharePoint site. The Operation could not be completed error in InfoPath 2013 SharePoint Online
- This feature requires SharePoint 2010 or greater with InfoPath Forms Services enabled
- InfoPath Forms Services forms cannot be filled out in a Web browser
- SharePoint Online InfoPath form User Profile Limitation and Workaround
- How to publish an InfoPath form to an email in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
- How to publish InfoPath forms as a content type in SharePoint 2013?
- The form cannot be rendered. This may be due to a misconfiguration of the Microsoft SharePoint Server State Service
I hope this InfoPath tutorial helps to solve InfoPath Forms Services forms cannot be filled out in a Web browser error.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.