In this SharePoint Online Office 365 tutorial, we will discuss how to increase SharePoint Online site storage quota from the SharePoint Online admin center.
Increase SharePoint Online site storage
Recently one of my SharePoint online site shows no space issue. When I checked in the SharePoint Admin Center, I saw that 95% space already used. It looks like below:
Open Office 365 Admin Center and then from the left side click on Admin Centers -> SharePoint which will open the SharePoint Admin Center.
Then from the SharePoint admin center, click on “site collections” from the left side. Then select the particular site for which you want to increase the storage quota. Once you select, click on the Storage Quota button from the ribbon, like below:
Then it will open the “set storage quota” dialog box. Here setup the Limit storage quota for each selected site collection to a maximum of GB. See fig below for reference.
Then it will increase the storage for the selected site.
You may like following Office 365 tutorial:
- your organization needs more information to keep your account secure office 365
- How to add customized help desk information to Office 365 help pane
- How to Set Office 365 Password Policy
- How to create a SharePoint site in Office 365
- Fetch Outlook email details PowerApps using Office 365 Outlook Connector
- How to Configure Outlook for Office 365
- 10 Tips To Get The Most Out Of Office 365
- Document deletion policy in SharePoint Online Office 365
- Office 365 steps to Remove Former Employee License and User account
In this tutorial, we learned how to increase SharePoint Online site storage in Office 365.
Bhawana Rathore is a Microsoft MVP (3 times in Office Apps & Services) and a passionate SharePoint Consultant, having around 10 years of IT experience in the industry, as well as in .Net technologies. She likes to share her technical expertise in EnjoySharePoint.com and SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.