Designation: SharePoint Developer/Tester
Exp Level: 3-5 Yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
The person will be responsible for design, develop and implement large complex applications on SharePoint 2003 & SharePoint 2010
. He should have a good background of SharePoint 2007 functionality/use cases and SharePoint configuration and administration skills. But the primary role would be SharePoint custom solution development and unit testing. He should be able to anticipate the problems upfront and propose a feasible solution. If he has any migration experience from Lotus Notes/ Plumtree to MOSS would be a big plus. Experience working with global engineering teams. He should be able to debug code and solve the troubleshoot issues in Production. He should be quick to adapt and learn new technologies.
Required Skill set:
– Knowledge on .Net 2.0 , .Net 3.0,3.x-4.x, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013
– Experience of developing Web parts
, Features (and feature stapling), workflows
, Event handlers, and Custom master pages development is a must.
– Involve in various phases of the Project life cycle and familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies is highly desired..
– Ability to interpret wire frames and functional requirements to determine proper implementation approach.
– Interact with business analysts, developers, and client project managers
– Research and document client application discrepancies.
– Must have excellent customer and professional support and communication skills.
– Ability to multi-task effectively in an environment with multiple concurrent short- term projects.
– Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills.
– Detail oriented, multi-tasking, self-starter with strong interpersonal skills.
– Prior consulting experience is a definite plus.
– Experience with SharePoint upgrade or competitive platform migration (as well as 3rd party migration tools such as Metalogix, Axceler, AvePoint) is highly desirable.
– Willingness to shift schedule occasionally to accommodate overlap with onsite counter-parts is a plus.
– Good Professional Communication skills sufficient for customer consulting is a must.
If you are interested send your resume to email@example.com