In this post we are going to create Save Site as Template in SharePoint 2013. Here you can follow these Steps for creating Save a Site as Template in SharePoint 2013.
Steps to create Save Site as Template –
1. Open a Site (Team Site) that you need to Save as Template.
2. Navigate to Site Settings -> Under “Site Actions”.
3. Now select “Save Site as Template”.
4. Enter Template Name and Description in the Save as Template Page. Then Click Ok.
5. After that, you would see an Operation Successful message with a link to “solutions gallery”.
6. If you Navigate to the solutions gallery you can see that the SharePoint Tutorial is added as a Template to the library.
save list as template sharepoint 20137. Next we are going to create a site using this Template.
8. To Create a Site\Subsite from a Template, Navigate to “Site Contents” -> new subsite.
9. Now Give the Title and Description in the New SharePoint Site Page and choose the SharePoint Tutorial from the Custom template.
10. Now your Site will be look like……
create site using template sharepoint 2013
-: FREE PDF e-Book Download :-
51 JSOM Examples in SharePoint Online
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: