For Synchronize new user from AD in SP 2010 follow these step:
1. Go in synchronization by user profile service from Central Administrator (See in fig).
2. Click in configure synchronization connection and create the new connection (See in fig).
3. Under this enter the account name as administrator and password.
4. After this fill up all required things and click OK.
5. Return back to synchronization and click on start profile synchronization and wait.
6. Wait until in left side the synchronization status is Ideal.
7. Now you able to see all user profile from Active Directory.
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials:
About Navneet Singh
I am Navneet Singh, Working at C3it software solutions pvt. ltd. in Pune. My core skills are SharePoint 2013, Office 365, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Designer Workflow, Nintex Workflow, Infopath, Webpart, CSOM/SSOM, Power-shell, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server.
Your FREESharePoint Online Ebook is on its way to your Email Inbox. **************** You will get notification on FREE SharePoint online training, SharePoint webinars, Video Tutorial & also latest FREE PDF tutorials