This SharePoint tutorial, we will discuss how to display logged in user items from SharePoint list or library. We will see how to create a list view to display logged in user’s item details from a SharePoint list.
Display logged in user items from SharePoint list or library
Here we will create a list view to show the items:
Open the SharePoint list in the browser. Then click on the list tab in the ribbon, then go to the list settings. Then click on Create View.
Then go to the view settings page and navigate to the filter section and then select the radio button: Show items only when the following is true:
Then select Show the items when column and selected Created By and then condition as is equal to and then in the text box type [Me] as shown in the fig below:
Now when you will open the view then you will be able to see only items created by you (logged in user).
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- Add JSLink in Task List View in SharePoint Online
- Change default list view style using CSS in SharePoint
- SharePoint List View Threshold
- Show SharePoint list view data in accordion view using jslink
- Customize list view using jslink in SharePoint
- Delete SharePoint list view and set a list view as default view using PowerShell
- Show paging at top in list view web part in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online using jQuery
- Remove hyperlink from title column in SharePoint 2010/2013/Online list view
- Freeze Header Row in List View or Library on Scrolling using jQuery in SharePoint
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.