How to rename domain name in windows server 2016?
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
In this article, we are showing you how to rename Domain Name in windows server 2016 with screenshots, This we have done for our lab Environment. So before doing for your production server take a backup for an important file. We prefer do not use this until unless you need it.
So we will start doing this step by step, so here we will start by login to the Domain Server where we want to change DC name.
Make a note what name you want to rename and configure for DC.
– Log in to the server and verify first computer name and DC which we have currently and we will change dc Name with easy step.
Below are the screenshot for current server DC name and computer name in our lab environment.
Note: we are performing this for Server 2016 Technical Preview, The same steps will be for the released version. Once it will release we will update the same with new Screenshots and new experience.
Download the full document here.
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- SharePoint Check if subsite exists using CSOM
- The request service svc url could not be activated. See the server diagnostic trace logs for more information error while opening SharePoint 2016 site
- Could not connect to the remote computer SharePoint
- The Easy Way To Recover SharePoint Farm Password
- How to extract and make stp file in SharePoint Online?
- Remove U+200B (Zero-Width Space) In RichTextHTML Field SharePoint
- Understanding of SharePoint Customization and Development
- Unable to obtain the application proxy for the context SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Developer Jobs
- Code Acceptance Checklist in SharePoint
- SharePoint 2013 designer workflow An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the workflow instance
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)