This InfoPath SharePoint tutorial, we will discuss how we can publish an InfoPath form to email in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online.
Here I have created an InfoPath form using InfoPath designer 2013. For this example, I have created a very simple form having with 4 fields (3 single line textbox and one radio button). The form looks like below:
Once InfoPath form design 2013, click on File menu then click on Publish -> Email like below:
Then it will ask for a name for the template, give a name and click Next.
Then it will ask for the columns which will appear in the SharePoint sites and outlook folders. Click on the Add button and add the columns which you want. Then click on Next.
Then in the email editor give To and/or cc address, a subject etc. The InfoPath publishing wizard looks like below:
The user will receive an email with the InfoPath form.
You may like following SharePoint InfoPath tutorials:
- Working with InfoPath form library SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
- Make attachment field mandatory in InfoPath Designer 2013 in SharePoint Online list
- InfoPath 2013 show hide section using Rules in SharePoint online
- Limit attachment size in InfoPath 2013 SharePoint online
- Print issue with SharePoint 2013 InfoPath form
- JSON is undefined error in SharePoint 2013 InfoPath Person Group Picker in IE 11
- InfoPath 2013 People Picker browse button does not work on InfoPath form Nothing happens after click
- SharePoint 2013 InfoPath Submit option multiple click issue
Hope this InfoPath SharePoint tutorial explains how to publish an InfoPath form to an email in SharePoint Online/2013/2016.
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)