5. Select the check box “Enable usage data collection” under Usage Data Collection
6. Select all the required check boxes as part of Events to log as per the business need
7. In this page we also mention the path for log file default path is:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\15\LOGS\
8. Enable “Health Data Collection” if you wasn’t to see any health reports
9. This health and usage log reports will be logged by default to a DB in the same DB sever
10. With the below query we can get the some usage report
select top 1000 ServerUrl, UserLogin, LogTime, RowCreatedTime
and LogTime >= ‘2016-09-09’
order by LogTime desc
Hope this helps, happy administration in SharePoint 2013.
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: