Here we can see how we can enable or disable USB Drives or Ports in Windows 7 or 8 or Windows10 and how we can Restrict access to USB drives.
You can also just download one of the following registry tweaks to enable or disable writing to USB drives.
To run -> Download enable or Disable.REG file and run as administrator account and restart the system.
– Set a password to help protect your Outlook information in outlook 2016 or 2013
– Export as data Feed not showing on Multiple PWA instance
– How to do an IISReset in all the servers in a SharePoint Farm?
Below are the steps “how we can enable to disable USB manully using Regedit”
1. Enable or Disable USB Drives and Mass Storage Devices using Registry
Login to the system with Adminisrator account and follow the below steps:
1. Go to Start > Run , type “regedit” and press enter to open the registry editor
2. Navigate to the following key
In the right pane, select Start and change the value to 3. (The value 4 will disable USB Storage). Click OK. This will re-enable USB Ports and allow you to use USB or Pen drives.
Hope this will be helpful.