In this post we will discuss how to create HTML email messages in SharePoint designer 2010 workflow. SharePoint designer 2010 workflow HTML email then I becomes frustrated because I cannot able to add images and tables directly from editor. I thought rich HTML is not supported with this version but I found a quick way to add rich HTML in email body message.
Read some SharePoint tutorials
Here are the steps to add Images on SPD Email body in 2010.
– First create your HTML in Dreamweaver or vs2010 or any other HTML editing tool
– Then open your workflow in SPD 2010
– Add “Send email” workflow action from ribbon
– Keep “Send Email” action selected/highlighted
– Then navigate to ribbon and select advanced properties
– Click advanced properties Select last option Body
– Click on the button (…) to open the text pad
– paste your html including head,body and html.
– Click OK and open the action from workflow step
If edit subject or To/CC/BCC then don’t edit workflow go “advanced properties”.
Choose for ex. 3rd option subject line can edit if we use edit workflow then automatically disturb HTML and <imp> tag convert into text.
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: