How to create a Microsoft Azure Active Directory?
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
This Azure tutorial, we will discuss how to create an Active Directory in Microsoft Azure.
Create a Microsoft Azure AD Tenant
Now that we have a Microsoft Azure subscription, we are going to create a Microsoft Azure Active Directory Tenant. This will be the cloud directory that we synchronize our on-premises AD directory with.
Create a Microsoft Azure AD Tenant Use the following procedure to sign-up for a Microsoft Azure free trial.
As explained in the previous post-Azure AD comes with 3 versions. Once you subscribed with the required version, to setup log in to Azure Management Portal.
1. If you are not already signed in to the Microsoft Azure Portal, do this first.
2. In the Microsoft Azure Portal, on the left, scroll down and click Active Directory. This will take you to the active directory screen in the Microsoft Azure portal.
Then click on +new button on the left hand bottom corner.
You may like following Azure tutorials:
- Custom Azure Add-in People picker control
- Distribute user requests Azure Web site instances in Microsoft Azure
- Create a Web API for SharePoint Online and Deploy to Microsoft Azure using Visual Studio
- Create Configure and Use SQL Server Database using Microsoft Azure
- Storage Analytics Data Retention Policy in Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- How to create SQL Database in Microsoft Azure Portal
- Create web app in Microsoft Azure step by step tutorial
- How to Create a QnA Bot in Azure
- Learn azure artificial intelligence
- Create Azure Web App and Download Publish Profile from Azure Portal
- Design Windows Azure Application with Azure Table partitioning approach
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.