Following steps to setup SharePoint 2010 search to access network file share:
1. Go to Central Administration -> Search Service Application -> Manage Content Sources
2. Click on New Content Source -> enter the all information and Setting’s. See in Fig
3. Now create Crawl rules and enter the whole details. See in Fig.
4. Now you select your content source and start the full crawl.
5. Now you able to search your network file share in your SharePoint search center.
-: FREE PDF e-Book Download :-
51 JSOM Examples in SharePoint Online
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials:
About Navneet Singh
I am Navneet Singh, Working at C3it software solutions pvt. ltd. in Pune. My core skills are SharePoint 2013, Office 365, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Designer Workflow, Nintex Workflow, Infopath, Webpart, CSOM/SSOM, Power-shell, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server.
Your FREESharePoint Online Ebook is on its way to your Email Inbox. **************** You will get notification on FREE SharePoint online training, SharePoint webinars, Video Tutorial & also latest FREE PDF tutorials