Here we will check how to Check System Center Configuration Manager SCCM Site Server and Site Database Services Details?
– How to Check System Center Configuration Manager SCCM Management Point Details?
– Backing up sql server database and preparing new sql server
– How Policy Works in System Center Configuration Manager?
Open Services on SCCM Server.
Check the below Services one by one should be running and automatic status.
1. SMS Agent Host
9. SQL Server Reporting Services (MSSQLSERVER)
10. Windows Management Instrumentation
11. SQL Server VSS Writer
12. SMS_SITE_BACKUP -> Startup type (Manual) -> Status (Not Running)
13. If any other services which is related to SCCM.
If a service is not running or disable:
1. Identify the Problem and start to work on to fix the issues.
Hope this article will be helpful.
I have been working as a Team Lead in IT last 6 years with a strong focus on Microsoft Server Technologies I have been working on Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 & SCCM 2012 R2 etc. Interested in everything related to Configuration Manager & Windows Azure.
Keep learning Keep sharing and keep growing !!
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.