Here we will discuss how to Check Site Server Inbox Folders Details in System Center Configuration Manager SCCM?
Open Run command
1) Type below command then click OK
– How to Check System Center Configuration Manager SCCM Site Server and Site Database Services Details?
– Backing up sql server database and preparing new sql server
– Reserved site code names in System Center Configuration Manager
Manually open each and every folder in inbox folder and check and files counts and folder size.
1. If any folders files are more than 5000 counts which are not processed then backlog issue.
Check SCCM inbox folder:
1. Identify the problem and start work on fix the issues.
Hope this will be helpful.
I have been working as a Team Lead in IT last 6 years with a strong focus on Microsoft Server Technologies I have been working on Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 & SCCM 2012 R2 etc. Interested in everything related to Configuration Manager & Windows Azure.
Keep learning Keep sharing and keep growing !!
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.