In this post, we will discuss how we can change the site collection administrators in SharePoint 2013 through central administration. Site collection administrators will receive any quota or auto-deletion notices and have full control over all content in the site collection. To change this Open SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint 2010 central administration. Then click on Application Management. Then under Site Collections click on “Change site collection administrators”.
New to Office 365 SharePoint Online? Get Office 365 Enterprise E3 Subscription & Try out all the features
This will open the Site Collection Administrators page.
– If the site collection to which you want to add an administrator is listed, select the URL of the site collection, and then click OK. If the site collection is not listed, click the arrow next to the web application name, click Change Web Application, select the name of the web application that contains the site collection, select the URL of the site collection, and then click OK.Click on Change Collection Administrator under Site collection
– In the Primary site collection administrator or Secondary site collection administrator area, either type the name of the user whom you want to add by using the format <domain>\<username> or select the user by using the address book.
– Click OK.
Read some SharePoint tutorials:
- Get SharePoint 2013 or 2010 Site Collection Permission Report using PowerShell
- SharePoint Enterprise Feature Activation 2013
- How to get SharePoint Timer Job History using PowerShell?
- Comparing SharePoint 2016 Boundaries and limitations with SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint Server 2016 Installation step by step
- Increase SharePoint Online Storage Quota using PowerShell
Hope this will be helpful.
FREE SHAREPOINT 2019 PDF
(Installation & Features)