In this post we will discuss how we can change the site collection administrators in SharePoint 2013 through central administration. Site collection administrators will receive any quota or auto-deletion notices and have full control over all content in the site collection.
– SharePoint 2016 List View Auto Indexing Automatic Index Management
– Content Organizer in SharePoint 2013 online
– SharePoint Server 2016 Beta 2 and SharePoint 2016 RC Single Server Farm Technical Preview Deployment Guide Part-4
To change this Open SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint 2010 central administration. Then click on Application Management. Then under Site Collections click on “Change site collection administrators”.
This will open the the Site Collection Administrators page.
– If the site collection to which you want to add an administrator is listed, select the URL of the site collection, and then click OK. If the site collection is not listed, click the arrow next to the web application name, click Change Web Application, select the name of the web application that contains the site collection, select the URL of the site collection, and then click OK.Click on Change Collection Administrator under Site collection
– In the Primary site collection administrator or Secondary site collection administrator area, either type the name of the user whom you want to add by using the format <domain>\<username> or select the user by using the address book.
– Click OK.
Hope this will be helpful.