This Nintex forms for Office 365 explain, how we can change the default header banner in SharePoint Online Office 365 Nintext forms in list forms. By default when you customize a SharePoint list form using Nintex Forms for Office 365 in SharePoint Online, you will see a Nintex banner. We can easily change the header banner in Nintex forms for Office 365.
If you are new to Nintex, then you can read an article on Working with Nintex Forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online. Nintex forms are very useful for building rich and powerful forms.
By default when you design a form using Nintex Forms for Office 365 then you will be able to see the default banner of Nintex in the header which looks like below:
But the business requirement is to change this and to either giver, a banner related to the organization or you can write simple text.
To change this, Open the particular SharePoint list in the browser, then from the Ribbon, click on LIST tab and then click on Nintex Forms button in Customize List section.
This will open the Nintex Form designer.
To apply a new image, First, upload the image to a picture library or you can upload to the images folder itself. Then in the Nintex form designer, select the image and then in the Properties (presented in the right side) window under the Settings section, change the image page. Then you can Save and Publish the form.
If you want to add some formatted text, then Right click and Delete the image control from the form.
Then Right click on the header and then Insert Control -> General and then select a Label control like below:
Then to write something in the Label, go to the properties windows and in the Settings -> General -> Text, you can write the text which you want. But if you want to format the text, click on More Settings like below:
When you will go to more settings, it will provide a Rich text editor to format the text. You can format text like below:
Now if you want to see the changes in the preview, click on the Preview button from the designer ribbon. To publish the form directly, click on Publish button or Publish and Close button from the Ribbon.
Now try to add one item to the list, you can see the changes in the form like below:
You may like following Nintex forms for Office 365 tutorials:
- Steps to create column in Nintex forms designer in Office 365 SharePoint Online
- How to use Repeating Section in Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint online?
- How to apply rules in Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint online?
- How to reset to out of box list forms from Nintex Forms customization in SharePoint Online
- How to implement mandatory field validation in Nintex forms in Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online?
- Steps to show cascading dropdown in Nintex Forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online
- How to implement validation rules by condition in Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online?
- Add different layouts into Nintex forms in Office 365 SharePoint Online
- How to design multiple step forms using Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online?
- How to set a default value for lookup column in Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint online?
This Nintex forms tutorial explains how to change header image in Nintex Forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com