In this post we will discuss how we can attach a workflow to content types in SharePoint 2010.
Read some SharePoint tutorials:
– Cascading dropdownlist in SharePoint 2010 list using jQuery
Follow below steps to attach a workflow to content type:
1. Browse to the site where you want to add a workflow to a content type.
2. In the Site Actions section, click Site Settings.
3. On the Site Settings page under Galleries, click Site content types as shown in the fig below:
4. On the Site Content Type Gallery page, in the Site Content Type column, click the content type to which you want to add a workflow as shown in the fig below:
5. On the Site Content Type page, in the Settings section, click Workflow settings as shown in the fig below”
6. On the Change Workflow Settings page, click Add a workflow.
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: