This SharePoint 2013 workflow tutorial explains, how to add edit task form URL inside in SharePoint 2013 designer workflow email. This SharePoint 2010 workflow tutorial explains, how to add edit task form URL inside in SharePoint 2013 designer workflow email.
In the designer workflow, we wanted to send the task item URL in the email body so that user can click on that and open the task form.
You can use the below variable in the email body which will generate the task list fom url.
Once the user approves/reject, the user will be redirected to the task list. But sometimes you might get the requirement to redirect to the source list instead of the task list.
In those requirements you can append the Source parameter like below:
You may like following SharePoint workflow tutorial:
- SharePoint Online Video: Deploy SharePoint Designer Workflow into Production
- SharePoint designer workflow examples Create workflow using SharePoint designer 2013 video tutorial
- Create approval workflow SharePoint 2010 using SharePoint designer
- How to Trigger Sharepoint 2013 Designer workflow on a list item by calling REST API using jQuery?
- Impersonation step missing in SharePoint 2013 Workflow
- How to hide approve reject workflow approval button from ribbon in SharePoint online using CSS?
- Difference between workflows and event receivers in SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint designer workflows: Create your First Workflow using SharePoint designer 2013
- Business Process Automation through SharePoint
- Create approval workflow in SharePoint designer 2010 step by step
- Create a list workflow using SharePoint designer 2010
Hope this will be helpful on how to add edit task form URL inside SharePoint 2013 designer workflow email?
Bhawana Rathore is a Microsoft MVP (3 times in Office Apps & Services) and a passionate SharePoint Consultant, having around 10 years of IT experience in the industry, as well as in .Net technologies. She likes to share her technical expertise in EnjoySharePoint.com and SPGuides.com