How to add edit task form url inside SharePoint 2013 designer workflow email?
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
This SharePoint 2013 workflow tutorial explain, how we can add edit task form URL inside in SharePoint 2013 designer workflow email. This SharePoint 2010 workflow tutorial explain, how we can add edit task form URL inside in SharePoint 2013 designer workflow email. If you want to learn more on SharePoint 2013 designer workflow, you can check out below few articles: In the designer workflow, we wanted to send the task item URL in the email body so that user can click on that and open the task form.
You can use the below variable in the email body which will generate the task list fom url.
Once the user approves/reject, the user will be redirected to the task list. But sometimes you might get the requirement to redirect to the source list instead of the task list.
In those requirements you can append the Source parameter like below:
You may like following SharePoint workflow tutorial:
- SharePoint Online Video: Deploy SharePoint Designer Workflow into Production
- SharePoint designer workflow examples Create workflow using SharePoint designer 2013 video tutorial
- Create approval workflow SharePoint 2010 using SharePoint designer
- How to Trigger Sharepoint 2013 Designer workflow on a list item by calling REST API using jQuery?
- Impersonation step missing in SharePoint 2013 Workflow
- How to hide approve reject workflow approval button from ribbon in SharePoint online using CSS?
- Difference between workflows and event receivers in SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint designer workflows: Create your First Workflow using SharePoint designer 2013
- Business Process Automation through SharePoint
Hope this will be helpful on how to add edit task form URL inside SharePoint 2013 designer workflow email?