This SharePoint tutorial, we will disucss, how to hide or remove the Notebook link from quick launch in SharePoint Online site quick launch.
By default, if you will open any SharePoint site then you can see the “Notebook” link used to appear in the quick launch.
Remove notebook from SharePoint site
In the behind, there is a SharePoint feature associated with the Notebook link. We need to deactivate the feature to remove notebook from the SharePoint Online site.
Open the SharePoint Online site. Then click on the gear icon -> then click on Site Settings. This will open the Site Settings page. Here click on “Manage site features” which is under “Site Actions“.
Then search for the “Site Notebook” feature in the Site Features page.
Once you deactivate the Site Notebook feature, the Notebook link will disappear from the quick launch in SharePoint site like below:
You may like following SharePoint customization tutorials:
- How to hide Notebook and Site contents from quick launch in SharePoint Online
- How to show/hide columns based on value of SharePoint radio button
- Hide SharePoint list columns based on user permissions
- Different ways to hide/disable quick edit in a list in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
- How to remove/hide default title column from SharePoint Online list (modern/Classic)
- Hide content type field in edit form in SharePoint Online/2013/2016
- Disable or Hide Sync Button at SharePoint Online Site and Document Libraries Level
- Hide Edit Links option in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
- Hide Site Settings Gear icon for users other than owners in SharePoint 2013/2016
- Hide attach file button in SharePoint
- How to hide approve reject workflow approval button from ribbon in SharePoint online using CSS?
- Remove or hide Replace It button from file upload dialog box in SharePoint Online/2013/2016
- SharePoint Online Office 365 Hide Browse and Page tab from a page using CSS
This SharePoint tutorial explains, how to remove the notebook link from a quick launch in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2013/2016.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.