This SharePoint customization tutorial, we will discuss how to hide new item or edit this list in sharepoint 2013. We will see how to hide a +new item or edit this list link from SharePoint 2013 list.
By default in the list or document library the +new item or edit this list link will appear like below:
Hide new item or edit this list in SharePoint 2013
Follow the below steps to hide new item or edit this list in sharepoint.
Open your SharePoint list or document library and then edit the page. And then edit the list web part properties like below:
Then in the properties box, select the Toolbar Type as No Toolbar as shown in the fig below:
Then click on OK and Stop editing the page, the links will disappear like below:
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- Hide All Items link from listview in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
- Remove search box from SharePoint list or library
- InfoPath more than two radio buttons in SharePoint 2013
- Different ways to delete all items from SharePoint list
- SharePoint 2013/2016/Online: Find an Item List search box does not return results
This SharePoint tutorial we learned how to hide new item or edit this list in SharePoint 2013.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com