Hide approved task list Items in SharePoint Online
Let us see how to hide approved task list items in SharePoint Online.
Here, we will first create a SharePoint task list and then we will modify the existing All Task list view.
Step 1: Login to the SharePoint Online site -> Go to the Site contents -> Create a New Task List
Step 2: Next go to the SharePoint List Settings -> Go to the Views Section and click on All Tasks
Step 3: Next go to the Filter Section and change the settings as below and save the view.
Here the filter for Show items only when the following is true:
Task Status is not equal to Completed.
Step 4: Next Open the SharePoint list and see, the approved tasks will not appear in the SharePoint list view.
The same way you can also hide task items, Not Started Items and In Progress Items in the Task List.
The changes I done int he All Task list view, even you can create your own custom list view and add the changes.
You may like the following SharePoint tutorials:
- SharePoint hide expired announcements
- Where you can find Recycle bin in SharePoint online
- How to remove unique permissions SharePoint Online
- How to change site collection URL in SharePoint Online + PowerShell
- How to change Listview color using SharePoint Online modern list view customization
- Hide All Items link from listview in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
- Show Ribbon for ListViewWebPart on Page SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
- How to remove SharePoint Online Modern Page Title using PowerShell
- How to give unique permission to a folder in SharePoint Online document library
In this tutorial, we learned how to hide approved task list Items in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2016/2019.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.