1. First, see there is Reason field showing. Now I want to hide that column from list form. See in fig
2. Open the list and go to List Settings. See in fig
3. Select Advanced settings. See in fig
4. Click Yes for “Allow management of content types” and then click OK. See in fig
5. From the list of content types, select the content type the column appears in, e.g. “Item”. See in fig
6. From the list of columns for the selected content type, select the column (e.g. Reason). See in fig
7. Select Hidden and click OK. See in fig
8. Now you see the hidden field Reason is not showing in your list form. See in fig
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials:
About Navneet Singh
I am Navneet Singh, Working at C3it software solutions pvt. ltd. in Pune. My core skills are SharePoint 2013, Office 365, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Designer Workflow, Nintex Workflow, Infopath, Webpart, CSOM/SSOM, Power-shell, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server.
Your FREESharePoint Online Ebook is on its way to your Email Inbox. **************** You will get notification on FREE SharePoint online training, SharePoint webinars, Video Tutorial & also latest FREE PDF tutorials