Here is a HCL walkin for C#.Net in Bangalore for the chennai location.
Technology: C#.Net with Winforms
Walkin Location: Bangalore& 16th Aug 2014(Saturday)
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 3 – 12 Years
Surya Sapphire, Cafeteria EC, Bangalore
Time: 9:30AM to 3:00PM
1. Minimum 3+ years of Coding in C#.Net
2. Hands on experience on Requirement gathering, Design and Development.
3. Good experience in using different design tools/UML methodologies: Like Rational Rose/Enterprise Architect.
4. Expertise in Multithreaded application and handling synchronization.
5. Expertise in the windows based application (Process, Threads, and Synchronization etc.) and used windows APIs.
6. Have implemented basic design patterns (Singleton, Observer etc.).
7. Strong in C# with windows experience (Linq, Delegates and events, Attributes, Performance and Memory management).
8. Experience on Planning, effort estimation, Risk identification.
9. Semi Domain would be an added advantage.
10. Good in communication
2. Mobile No:
3. Alternate Mobile No:
4. Email Id:
5. Alternate Email Id:
8. Marital Status:
9. Current Company:
10. Notice period:
11. Current CTC:
12. Expected CTC:
13. Current location:
14. Willingness to work in Chennai 🙁 Yes / NO)
15. Total years of Experience:
16. Relevant years of Experience :
A).Mention the Years / Months of experience in C#____________
B). Mention the Years / Months of experience in Windows Based Application________
C). Mention the Years / Months of experience in Winforms__________
d) Mention the Years / Months of experience in Design Tools/UML__________
Please let us know your available time for Face to Face Interview in Bangalore on 16th Aug 2014 [Saturday] between 9:30AM to 3:00PM ______________ (AM/PM)
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
Similar SharePoint 2013 Tutorials