Here are some Asp.Net interview questions which were asked in HCL Technologies. Also, you can check Asp.Net interview questions asked in Lotex Business Solutions and Asp.Net interview questions asked in In4Velocity.
SharePoint 2016 Tutorial Contents
HCL Asp.Net interview questions
- What are boxing and unboxing in C#.Net?
- What is the difference between ref and out keyword?
- What is the page life cycle of Asp.Net?
- Describe the last project you have worked on?
- What is the procedure ?
- What is a function ?
- What is the difference between stored procedure and function in SQL Server?
- How to call a procedure within the procedure?
- What is polymorphism?
- What is runtime polymorphism?
- How we achieve run time polymorphism?
- What is a collection in c#.net?
- What type of collections you have used in your project?
- What are generics in c#.net?
- Suppose there is two class in your project. There are one one methods each in your project. How to consume them in your project in one event?
- Which type of session you have used in your project?
- What is the state serve session?
- What is the SQL server session?
- What is a load balancer?
- How state server session will work?
- Which type of testing you have done?
- Have you ever written test cases in your project?
- What are the ways to create a proxy of the WCF service?
- What is the command we will use to create a proxy using the command-line tool?
- When we will create a proxy command-line tool what will the output it will give and how we will use it?
- What is IOC?
- What are the bindings available in WCF?
- What is NetNamedPipe binding?
- What is NetTCPBinding?
- What is the difference between web service and WCF?
- What is ViewState?
- What is a session ?
- How we will access a view state value on another page?
- What is reflection?
- In which scenario reflection we will use?
- Tell me one situation where reflection you have used in your project?
Lotex Business Solutions Asp.Net interview questions
Here are Asp.Net interview questions which were asked to me in Lotex Business Solutions.
- What is OOPS ? Give me the detail description.
- What is polymorphism? Explain to me by giving the example.
- What is static polymorphism and run time polymorphism?
- What is method hiding?
- What are the collections you have used in your project?
- What is view state?
- How many types of session management are there?
- What are the types of server-side session management?
- What is the difference between the Application state and the session?
- What is a cookie?
- Suppose there are two sites. The first site is creating cookie XXX and the second site is creating cookie XXX. Is this possible that the first site will able to access the XXX cookie created by the second site?
- What is a view?
- Is this possible to insert the data into a table using a view?
- What is a complex view?
- Is this possible to insert the data into a table in a complex view?
- How we will able to insert the data into a table using a complex view?
- What is a trigger? Why trigger is used?
- What is the stored procedure?
- How many types of stored procedures are there and what are they?
- How to declare local variable and global variable in sql server ?
- What is DML?
- What is DCL?
- What is indexing? How many types of indexing are there?
- If I will create indexing in all columns in the table then what happens?
- In which scenario you have used WCF in your project?
- How to secure a WCF service?
- Suppose you are using an update panel on your page. In a button, click suppose error will arise then how you will handle the error?
- Suppose there are two drop-down lists on your page. You want to bind the second drop-down based on the selection of first dropdown. Then which ajax control you will use?
In4Velocity Asp.Net interview questions
Here are the Asp.Net interview questions asked in In4Velocity.
- There are 2 tables in which one column of one table is the foreign key of another table. Count the no of records present in each id of the first table.
- 1 A 200
- 2 B 300
- 3 C 400
- 4 D 500
- WAP to find like below output.
- 1 A 200
- 2 B 500
- 3 C 900
- 4 D 1400
- How many UDF are there in the SQL server?
- What do you mean by foreign key?
- What is a view ?
- Can we use getdate() in UDF in SQL server?
- Do you know design pattern ? Anyone.
- What is an abstract class? When you will use this?
- What is an interface? When you will use this?
- What is polymorphism? Explain static and dynamic polymorphism?
- What happens if an abstract class implements an interface?
- Is it possible to call a function from ADO.net?
- The disadvantage of stored procedure?
- What is a parametrized view?
- How to return a parameter as output in ADO.net ?
- How to pass a parameter to a trigger in SQL server?
- Can we use getdate() in a UDF in SQL server?
- What is the purpose of using the USING statement in c#?
- Difference between Response.Redirect and Server.Transfer?
We saw here various asp.net interview questions asked in HCL.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.