Here we will discuss how we can get user permissions for a site using CSOM in SharePoint online.
1. Must have SharePoint online site access
2. Must have a user account and password, which has at least manage permission access to the site
3. Visual studio to run the code with Microsoft.SharePoint.Client dll of version 15.0 and onwards
– SharePoint Online Step by Step Tutorial on how to create a new custom master page by using existing master pages in SharePoint Online
– Configure On Premise environment for Apps in SharePoint 2016
– SharePoint 2016 List View Auto Indexing Automatic Index Management
1. Get Client Context:
2. Get the permission set
Get user permissions sharepoint online csom3. Usings:
4. Out put :
Hope this will be helpful.