This SharePoint 2013 tutorial explain, how we can get a list of pages that are using a particular page layout in SharePoint 2013 using PowerShell.
Recently while working on a moss 2007 to SharePoint 2013 migration project we got a scenario where we need to find out the page names from a document library which is using a particular page layout in SharePoint 2013.
Below is the PowerShell script to get the list of pages using a particular page layout using PowerShell in SharePoint 2013.
$site = get-SPSite http://win-pfcp2dgt8di/sites/EnjoySharePoint/
$web = $site.RootWeb
$pweb = [Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing.PublishingWeb]::GetPublishingWeb($web)
$pPages = $pWeb.GetPublishingPages();
$pLayouts =”ErrorLayout.aspx” #$pweb.GetAvailablePageLayouts()
foreach ($pPage in $pPages)
if ($pPage.Layout.Name -eq $pLayouts)
You may like following SharePoint page layouts tutorials:
- Get list of pages using a particular page layout using PowerShell in SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2013 Change Page Layout using PowerShell
- SharePoint 2013 error The requested page cannot be viewed because it is not configured properly. It has been disconnected from its page layout.
- Get Default Page Layout in SharePoint 2010 object model
- SharePoint 2010 change page layout programmatically
Hope this will be helpful to get list of pages using a particular page layout using PowerShell in SharePoint 2013
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Tutorials: