In this Power Platform tutorial, we will discuss how to Get daily weather reports delivered to your email and phone using Power Automate.
Here I have an Office 365 E3 subscription to use this service. So here I am explaining, how to achieve this using Power Automate or Microsoft Flow.
You can have an Office 365 E5 subscription also.
Get daily weather reports delivered to your email and phone using Power Automate
In Power Automate, Microsoft provides many templates which we can use for various functionalities.
If you want to modify then you can do it easily. So here I am using one of the existing templates called Get daily weather reports delivered to your email and phone.
Configure Power Automate Action
Step-1: Login to your Office 365 account -> Go to the Apps gallery and click on Power Automation.
Step-2: Next go to the Templates section and search weather. Next, there are many templates that are available to use. So here you can select one which you want.
Step-3: Next I click on Get daily weather reports delivered to your email and phone. So when you click on this template, it will appear a new page where you can see the flow and click on continue to modify this template.
Step-4: So here once you click on continue, You can able to see the flow of this template as per the below screenshot.
Step-5: If you want to customize then you have to expand all the action tab.
Step-6: Suppose I will change the recurrence to get the result, so I have modified a few fields as per the below screenshot like:
- Time zone
- Start time
- At these hours etc.
Step-7: Once you complete your customization, you have to save this flow and test. So hereafter I run this flow, I got an email and SMS to mobile.
You may like the following Power Automate tutorials:
- How to get SharePoint list items using Rest API in Microsoft Power Automate
- Microsoft flow parsing select and expand failed get manager v2
- Send a Happy Birthday email to employees using Microsoft Flow in SharePoint Online
- Send text to all emergency contacts from a SharePoint list using Microsoft Flow
- Create a Leave request approval workflow using Microsoft Flow in SharePoint Online
- Share organization new employee details in Twitter using Microsoft flow
- Send an Email when Item added in a SharePoint list using Microsoft Flow
- Log Gmail emails to a Google Sheet using Power Automate
- Microsoft flow examples: Save Office 365 email attachments to OneDrive for Business
In this tutorial, we learned how to use Get daily weather reports delivered to your email and phone Power Automate tutorial.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).