Get 4 part assembly name of a custom web part in SharePoint
Follow the below steps to get 4 part assembly name of a custom web part in SharePoint 2010.
Add the web part to SharePoint 2010 site (Edit the page, Click on Add web part link from And the from the Ribbon add the web part to the page).
Once you will add the web part, go to Edit web part as shown in the figure below.
Then from the web part properties go to Advance and then in the Export mode Select Export all data as shown in the figure below.
Then click on OK. After that click on Export. as shown in the figure below.
Then it will ask you to save the web part. Save the web part in your local drive and open that file in notepad. It will give you everything about the web part.
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- Deploy SharePoint 2010 solution(.wsp) package using Powershell
- Correlation ID in SharePoint
- Deploy custom images in SharePoint 2010
- Event Receivers in SharePoint 2010
- How to create a custom welcome menu SharePoint 2010
- Differences Between Sandboxed and Farm Solutions in SharePoint 2013
- What is Site Definition and how to create a custom site definition using visual studio in SharePoint?
- SharePoint sitemap provider example
- Check Anonymous access for all web applications in SharePoint
- Create Custom Chart Web Part in SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint 2013 Timeline web part
- Call jQuery to SharePoint page using a Content Editor web part
- Web Part life cycle in SharePoint 2010
- Add custom web part to page layout in SharePoint
This tutorial, we learned how to get 4 part assembly name of a custom web part in SharePoint 2010/2013.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.