: Lotus Notes email client is the email application that is used by millions of users at distinct corners of the world but, due to some complications within this emailing facility, many of Lotus Notes users are in need to forward mail from Lotus Notes to Outlook. The task of sending mails from Lotus Notes to Outlook can be performed using Lotus Notes emails but, if you are in need to forward mail from Lotus Notes to Outlook along with other details then, you need to pick up the best external Lotus Notes data conversion Outlook tool.
Get SharePoint Online (Office 365 Enterprise E3) Subscription for your Business NOW
Exploring Lotus Notes Outlook Conversion with Rules
Creating a separate rule with which one can shift Lotus Notes email information into PST will be a good practice if you are doing it with care. Subject lines, names, and many other titles over there under which you will have to need to specify your emails. Setting up desired rules for executing the process to forward mail from Lotus Notes to Outlook is a simple process to be established within a few minutes:
1. Within your Lotus Notes email client, go to Tools tab then move on with Mail Rules
2. To create a new one you need to click on New Rule where you will get a new pop up for New Rule window
3. Within New Rule Windows, you need to create conditions by selecting all documents using Add tab
4. On Specify Actions, under this tab, you need to click drop-down menu to move on with ‘select send copy’
5. In To: you need to fill up the details about the mail id and details of your MS Outlook account where you want to shift Lotus Notes emails
6. Add Action will be your choice here so, click OK.
7. The newly created rule that you were looking to manage is now ready to use.
With this process you can easily and quickly forward mail from Lotus Notes to Outlook but, when you are in organizational set up then you will have to migrate other details also from Lotus Notes to Outlook, in that case you cannot use such methods.
Don’t Run Behind Two Hares – Get the Guaranteed One
If you are thinking that you can use Lotus Notes rules all the time whenever you are in need to migrate data from the same email client to MS Outlook then, it is not right because when data will be in bulk amount, the process to forward mail from Lotus Note to Outlook will not execute safely.
Better to get tested application like Export Notes with which you can transfer bulk amount of data from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook, no matter it is in form of emails, tasks, calendars, etc. Safe, quick, and desired conversion from Lotus Notes to Outlook is possible without any destruction when you are using Lotus Notes Outlook converter as Export Notes.
follow my other articles:-