In this Power Apps tutorial, we will discuss how to fetch Outlook email details using Office 365 outlook connector in Power Apps. We will see how to Fetch Outlook email details Power Apps using Office 365 Outlook connector.
Microsoft provides Office 365 Outlook connector to connect Office 365 outlook email from Microsoft PowerApps.
Fetch Outlook email details Power Apps using Office 365 Outlook Connectors
First, we will create a canvas app from the PowerApps.com site.
If you are new to PowerApps Canvas App, check out the below URLs:
- How to Create a Canvas app from SharePoint List in Power Apps
- Create a canvas app from Excel in Power Apps (Step by Step tutorial)
Here create an app and you may choose Phone layout or Tablet layout.
Then add one controls in your screen: DataTable1 from Power Apps input controls.
The PowerApps screen looks like below:
Next, go to the Power Apps and go to the data source and create a new connector called Office 365 Outlook.
Next, click on the DataTable and go to the Item property and set the property as below.
Once property got set, your email will automatically populate over here but before that you have to configure the columns which you want to show in the Data table.
Here I have set From, To Subject and DateTime in my Data Table but you can configure it as per your requirement.
If you want to add new columns or update the existing columns then go to the Edit Fields and modify the column name.
In this step you can see, currently below four fields are showing in my DataTable so you can click on Add fields, if you want to add more columns.
Here you can see, all columns are there so you can check and unchecked as per your requirement.
This is all about to get Outlooks email by using Power apps connectors.
You may like following Power Apps tutorials:
- PowerApps Examples: Restaurant management system
- Fetch azure groups in PowerApps using PowerApps Azure AD Connectors
- PowerApps Combobox SharePoint List Example
- How to create a PowerApps Canvas app from Excel OneDrive for Business data source
- How to Play Microsoft stream Videos in Power Apps
- How to view PDF files using PDF Viewer in PowerApps
- PowerApps form benefits for SharePoint
- How to create calculator in PowerApps
- Power Apps weather app
- How to embed Power bi report in PowerApps portal
- PowerApps filter SharePoint list Example
In this tutorial, we will discuss how to fetch Outlook email details using Office 365 Outlook Connector in Power Apps.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).