This tutorial explains, how to fetch data from a SharePoint List and how to create an item in a list across a site.
– The Lists Web service provides methods for working with SharePoint lists, content types, list items, and files.
– To access this Web service set a Web reference to http://<site>/_vti_bin/Lists.asmx .
– Some of the Methods of this Services are as follows -:
1. UpdateListItems -: Adds, deletes, or updates the specified items in a list on the current site.
2. GetListCollection -: Returns the names and GUIDs for all lists in the site.
3. GetListItems -: Returns information about items in the list based on the specified query.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials:
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.