According to news, Facebook started using the Visual Studio Code officially for its internal developments. There was a plan to use visual studio code from 2018 and finally, the internal team was notified to use the new development environment visual studio code. Visual studio code is a Free and Open source and is one of the most popular developer tools.
You can also add additional extensions for Python, C, C++, C#, etc, which you can check in the Visual Studio Code market place also.
Previously, Facebook developers use vim, Emacs or there own internal development environment tool called Nuclide. Now, visual studio code is the development tool for the future for the Facebook team.
Now, Facebook is trying to migrate key Nuclide features to Visual Studio Code.
Facebook engineers have installed the development tool on their laptops and most of the development is done directly on individually reserved development servers that live within the company centers.
Facebook is also teaming up with Microsoft to improve the remote-desktop experience with VS Code via remote development Visual Studio Code extensions.
You may like the following tutorials:
- 10 Tips To Get The Most Out Of Office 365
- Cloud Computing: Concept, Technology & Architecture for newcomer software development
- Leveraging Microsoft SharePoint for your Business
- Microsoft acquired Mover Cloud File Migrations to Office 365 Tool
- Business Process Automation through SharePoint
- 7 Reasons Why SharePoint Implementation Fails
- Create a console application in visual studio code
- How to change background color in visual studio code
- What is a Visual Studio Code Workspace
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com