In this SharePoint tutorial, we will discuss how to export SharePoint groups to excel. We will see how to export SharePoint Online groups to excel.
export sharepoint groups to excel
Here, we will check a simple way to export sharepoint user groups to excel. Here we will see how to export SharePoint Online groups to excel. The same approach will work in SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016, and SharePoint 2019 also.
Follow the below steps to export SharePoint groups to excel.
Step 1: Log in to the SharePoint site and go to the People and groups from the Site Settings page.
Step 2: Make sure you have logged in your site using Internet Explorer as the Chrome browser doesn’t support this feature.
Next right-click on the page and there is an option called “Export to Microsoft Excel“
Step 3: Next it will take some time and after some time your groups will automatically be exported into the excel.
But you have to re arrange the sheet as it is not exported in format way.
This way, we can easily export SharePoint groups to excel.
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- How to open Office Web Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) documents in Iframe
- SharePoint 2013: Export survey results to excel
- Add Bulk Users to SharePoint Group from Excel using Rest API
- Unable to reach excel calculation services error event id 5231 error in SharePoint
- Export Excel Data to SharePoint list from Excel itself
- Publishing and Synchronizing Excel tables to SharePoint 2013/2016/Online Lists using Excel Add-in
- Upload Excel Data to SharePoint using Import Spreadsheet option in SharePoint
In this tutorial, we learned how to export SharePoint Online groups to excel using internet explorer browser.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.