As we all know MS Sharepoint and office365 is a great tool that makes it easier for people to work together, share information, manage documents repositories, and publish reports that help people make better decisions.
Also check out:
– What is SharePoint Online?
– Enable Audit functionality in SharePoint Online 2013
– SkyDrive from Microsoft tutorial
However, SharePoint is not able to offer complete support for people who need real time collaboration to ensure better control over documents, simplify teamwork and use collaboration as the building blocks of your enterprise.
So, here Cygnet brings you this 45 minute webinar on how you can build a real-time collaboration platform for your organization by putting Microsoft SharePoint or Office365 to work.
We are focusing on the features of these platforms & right around your organization’s strategy:
– How Real-Time SharePoint collaboration adds value
– What can it cover for your organization? Lync, Mobile and Telephony Integration
– Enabling SharePoint & Office365 on Mobile
– Smarter Enterprise – Right Choice, Right Time and Right Platform
Join this webinar on 2nd September, 2014 to learn from our experience on architecting a strategy that you can put at work with your team or organization.
We invite Knowledge Managers, IT Strategists and Technology Influencers that are passionate about changing the cultural fabric.