This SharePoint tutorial explains, how to solve SharePoint 2016 Apps error, Everything is fine but we had a small problem getting your license. Please go back to the SharePoint Store to get this app again and you won’t be charged for it.
The error comes while adding an app from the SharePoint app store to your SharePoint 2013 on-premise environment.
Recently while adding an app from SharePoint app store to my SharePoint 2016 on-premise site I faced this error which looks like below:
I was trying to add the app from the app store to my SharePoint 2016 on-premise site and I was using System Account. The system account is the problem. SharePoint does not allow a system account or farm account to add apps from the SharePoint App Store.
Then I added another account and gave full permission to it like below:
Then I try adding the app using the other account like below:
This time the apps have bee added to the SharePoint 2016 site successfully.
You may like following SharePoint Apps tutorials:
- Display SharePoint List Items in Hyperlink in SharePoint Hosted Add-in or Apps
- Manually Trust SharePoint Add-in in SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Hosted Apps: Create Choice Type Column in SharePoint Online Office 365
- SharePoint Hosted Add-in: Send Email to SharePoint group using visual studio workflow
- Develop SharePoint workflows using visual studio as SharePoint hosted App
- How to create provider hosted app in SharePoint Online step by step
- SharePoint Hosted App: Get Data from Host Web
- SharePoint Online Develop SharePoint Hosted Add-in using Visual Studio 2015 Demo
This tutorial we learned how to solve error Everything is fine but we had a small problem getting your license. Please go back to the SharePoint Store to get this app again and you won’t be charged for it.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com