In this SharePoint tutorial, we will discuss how to fix the error Service Control Manager System Event Error 7011 A timeout 30000 milliseconds was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the SessionEnv.
The full error comes as:
A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the SessionEnv service.
Event ID :7011
Service Name :System Error
Error Message :A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the SessionEnv service.
Service Control Manager System Event Error 7011
To work around this problem, modify the registry to increase the default time-out value for the service control manager. To increase this value to 60 seconds, follow these steps:
Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
In the right pane, locate the ServicesPipeTimeout entry.
Note: If the ServicesPipeTimeout entry does not exist, you must create it. To do this, follow these steps:
On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
Type ServicesPipeTimeout, and then press ENTER.
Right-click ServicesPipeTimeout, and then click Modify.
Click Decimal, type 60000, and then click OK.
This value represents the time in milliseconds before a service times out.
Restart the computer.
You may like the following SharePoint tutorials:
- Get Content DataBase Size Using PowerShell in SharePoint 2013
- Reporting Services Catalog Database File Existence Error while installing SharePoint 2016
- Backup and Restore content database SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2016 New-SPConfigurationDatabase Server role parameter is required when creating or joining a farm
- Cannot connect to the configuration database error in SharePoint
- SharePoint 2013 Event 6398 The Execute method of job definition Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles. UserProfileImportJob threw an exception
- Windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition sql server event id 2004
- dcom was unable to communicate with the computer using any of the configured protocols
- Windows Update service must be in running state error while installing AppFabric in Windows server 2012 R2
Here, we saw how to fix the error, Service Control Manager System Event Error 7011 A timeout 30000 milliseconds was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the SessionEnv