This SharePoint tutorial, we will discuss how to fix error Service Control Manager System Event Error 7011 A timeout 30000 milliseconds was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the SessionEnv.
The full error comes as:
A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the SessionEnv service.
Event ID :7011
Service Name :System Error
Error Message :A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the SessionEnv service.
Service Control Manager System Event Error 7011
To work around this problem, modify the registry to increase the default time-out value for the service control manager. To increase this value to 60 seconds, follow these steps:
Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
In the right pane, locate the ServicesPipeTimeout entry.
Note: If the ServicesPipeTimeout entry does not exist, you must create it. To do this, follow these steps:
On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
Type ServicesPipeTimeout, and then press ENTER.
Right-click ServicesPipeTimeout, and then click Modify.
Click Decimal, type 60000, and then click OK.
This value represents the time in milliseconds before a service times out.
Restart the computer.
You may like following SharePoint database tutorials:
- Get Content DataBase Size Using PowerShell in SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2016 Error New-SPConfigurationDatabase some or all identity references could not be translated Supply values for parameter Credential
- Reporting Services Catalog Database File Existence Error while installing SharePoint 2016
- Backup and Restore content database SharePoint 2013
- Excel service to import external database using a secure store connection in SharePoint
- Data Refreshing issue Access Denied to Analysis services Database. Contact Administrator SharePoint Business Intelligence (BI) services
- Export to database failed. To export a list you must have a Microsoft SharePoint Foundation-compatible application error in SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2016 New-SPConfigurationDatabase Server role parameter is required when creating or joining a farm
- Cannot connect to the configuration database error in SharePoint
Here, we saw how to fix the error, Service Control Manager System Event Error 7011 A timeout 30000 milliseconds was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the SessionEnv