In this post we will discuss how to resolve issue: Event ID: 3760 Database could not be access issue. Sometimes you will get this issue: Event ID: 3760 Database could not be accessed issue. So you can follow the below steps to debug.
1. On the database server, in the Services snap-in, verify that the SQL Server (MSSQLSERVER) service is running.
2. Log onto Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio as the account provided in the error details and click Connect and then Database Engine. Type the server name provided in the error details and click Connect.
3. Verify that the database exists
4. If the SQL Server database is not present or accessible on the computer that is running SQL Server, restore the database from a backup and reconnect it to SharePoint Server 2010.
Read some SharePoint 2013 tutorials:
- SharePoint web site keeps on prompting for authentication error
- Security changes in SharePoint 2013
- Content databases are growing too large in SharePoint 2013
- Create subsite in SharePoint 2016 programmatically using server object model visual studio 2017
- SharePoint 2016 CSOM Check if Column Exists or Not in SharePoint List
Hope this helps.
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: