In this post we will discuss how to resolve issue: Event ID: 3760 Database could not be access issue.
Also you can check out:
– Security changes in SharePoint 2013
– Create list programmatically using SharePoint object model
– Enable Anonymous access to a SharePoint 2013 site
Sometimes you will get this issue: Event ID: 3760 Database could not be access issue. So you can follow the below steps to debug.
1. On the database server, in the Services snap-in, verify that the SQL Server (MSSQLSERVER) service is running.
2. Log onto Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio as the account provided in the error details and click Connect and then Database Engine.Type the server name provided in the error details and click Connect.
3. Verify that the database exists
4. If the SQL Server database is not present or accessible on the computer that is running SQL Server, restore the database from a backup and reconnect it to SharePoint Server 2010.