Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
Open Internet Explorer 11, and click on Settings icon -> Internet options like below:
Then in the Internet Options pop up, click on Security tab and then click on Custom level… like below:
Then in the “Security Settings – Trusted Sites Zone” dialog box select Enable option for Scripting -> Active scripting like below:
You may like following IE tutorials:
- SharePoint: Space changed to underscore while downloading a file in internet explorer 7
- Issues of Console.Log with Internet Explorer
- SharePoint miscellaneous examples
- Your client does not support opening this list with windows explorer windows 2008 in SharePoint 2010
- Sign in as a different user is missing in SharePoint 2016/2013
- Only secure content is displayed error in SharePoint online page viewer web part
- Browsers Supported in SharePoint online SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint 2013
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.