In this post we will discuss how we can enable anonymous access to a SharePoint 2013 site.
Also you can check out my previous posts on:
– What happen when you press F5 in Visual Studio in SharePoint 2013
– Application Pools in SharePoint 2010
– Disable default email for approval workflow in SharePoint 2010 designer
Follow below steps to enable anonymous access to a SharePoint 2013 site:
1. Navigate to the site (or sub-site) where you wish to enable anonymous access.
2. Go to Site settings ->Click Site Permissions
3. Under the Permissions tab, click on Anonymous Access.
4. Choose whether you want Anonymous users to have access to the entire Web site or to lists and libraries only.
5. Uncheck Require Use Remote Interfaces permission if anonymous users are complaining they are having issues accessing the site and then click on OK.
Now anonymous users should be able to access your site.
-: FREE PDF e-Book Download :-
51 JSOM Examples in SharePoint Online
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: